Starting my Sunday off perfectly with a vegetarian sausage sandwich and a garden centre visit / The delicious Bramble cocktail that I had at Peddler Market last week
1) Having a super busy and productive week at work making my last full week before Christmas go super fast and keeping me occupied and organised. I do love being busy and having a packed work schedule.
2) Managing to get most of my present wrapping done this week which is great and puts me another step closer to being prepared for Christmas and the holidays so I have plenty of time to relax and enjoy the good things in life.
3) Watching the launch and the moment Tim Peake went off into space. It was a great moment and he looked so happy to be going into space that it made me happy that we all as taxpayers made him dream come true.
4) Starting to write my year in review posts last weekend and giving myself the perfect opportunity to reminisce about the good things that have happened this year and revisit the aims and targets I made for myself in 2015.
5) Having the opportunity to have a good weekend where I get to spend more time with my friends and doing the things I want to do. I feel like it has been a while since I’ve had the opportunity to do that so I’m going to relish it this weekend!
What I’ve Been Listening To:
Travis – Flowers In The Window
In case you missed it, you can check out this week’s tracks of the week #129
What I’ve Been Reading:
– I love this article from Sali Hughes on The Pool all about the importance of having a girl gang and a group of friends you can rely on.
– A perfect article about exactly why Princess Leia is one of the greatest female film/sci fi characters of all time because is super cool!