It’s nearing the end of 2015 and as these final months roll round I want to make sure I do something with them instead of looking back in January wondering whether I actually did anything or not. It’s been a year that has zipped by for me and I feel like I haven’t really gotten anything I wanted done in the last 9 months so my last 2/3 months are going to be more selfish in some areas by doing things I need to and want to do. There are a big array of things here and plenty different areas of my life involved and I hope to get all of these things done before the end of this very fast year ends.
1) Read at least 5 more books to complete my 2015 Reading Challenge – already halfway through the first of these books
2) Watch the Star Wars Trilogy
3) Print off photos and get my scrapbook up to date
4) Lose 3-6 pounds
5) Go to a pub quiz or two
6) Visit 3 towns or cities – already visited Bakewell since initially writing this and hitting publish, one town down, 2 to go
7) Back up files and sort out my hard drive
8) Go on a long walk at least twice
9) Update CV/Cover Letter/LinkedIn Profile/Online Portfolio – already updated my CV and I’m very happy with it now!
10) Have a massive clear out of my possessions and the house in general, fresh and ready for 2016 – cleared out at least 85% of my possessions so far
What do you want to do or get done before the end of 2015?