Hello 2015, you are a year I’m looking to make full use of, taking opportunities that come may way, working hard, experiencing new things and packing it full of as much as I possibly can. I have lists of things I want to do and learn in 2015 so I thought the best thing to do would be to round it all up on here and then I have a place I can come back to and see how well I’m doing throughout the year, also I may inspire some of you to decide to add some of these to your own personal 2015 lists too.
– Grow the blog further, in terms of readers, content and reaching more people online
– Carry on incorporating more of my passions into the blog
– Find more new music to bring to people all the time
– Stick to the new plans I made for the blog back in October
– Don’t be so scared to take risks with content
– Don’t be so scared to take risks in life whether on a career or personal life level
– Grow my confidence and self esteem
– Take more time out to spend with the people I care about
– Take more time out for myself and to look after number 1
– Become the best version of me I can possibly be
– Be happy and be appreciative of all that I have in my life
– Learn more HTML
– Take more pictures and become better at my photography
– Feature more music artists and more regularly
– Write more styles of pieces instead of just the review
– Try and hit follower milestones but don’t get caught up in the numbers
– Use social media to mine and my blog’s advantage as much as possible
Books To Read
The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Three Muskeeters. Re-read Little Women [again]. More Jane Austen, more Le Carre, more Sylvia Plath and more stories that will inspire and motivate me.
Films To Watch/Rewatch
Rewatch The Matrix, Star Wars and The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings. Watch The Dark Knight trilogy and watch more of the classics that I’ve not seen before.
Places to Visit
New York, Newcastle, Cornwall, Dublin, Berlin. There are many others places as I have a travel bucket list a mile long but I’m trying to keep it slightly more realistic with just 5 places.
Things To Do
Finish my scrapbook and the family scrapbook, do more sewing/make more clothes, finally finish decorating the house.
Skills To Master
Crocheting, HTML to a higher level than my basic knowledge, Photography and how to use my camera without relying on automatic settings, more difficult cooking and baking recipes